Thursday, March 1, 2012

Life Update and Something fun :)

So it doesn't seem like a long time but it feels like forever since I last posted. So far I've been extremely busy with my job (our store is being remodeled, so we moved), midterms, my job shadow, and all the millions of quizzes and papers. Also I had a little issue where I got my pay check and literally spent half of it at MAC so I have a lot of new lovely posts coming up! 
I'm extremely excited today because I received my acceptance letter for my Minor in Business Administration. Also planning out my fall semester it really hit me that my graduation is soon approaching! I have about a year and a half (hopefully) left and I can't believe it. 

YAY :) Anyways now that my last midterm is over and its the weekend, I decided it would be great to take my room and completely change it, throw things out and donate some old clothes I NEVER wear. Sounds good right?
Hope you all are having a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment