Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nail Polish of the Day ♥

So I've been coming out of my normal pink nail polishes, and trying all different colors. Since Michigan is finally getting warmer (Slowly but surely), I thought coral would be a beautiful color to try! My aunt gave me two Revlon nail polishes a while back and Tropical Temptation was the first one I wanted to try!



This coral nail polish, is an amazing and bright color when applied and stands out on those beautiful spring days. I had to use 3 coats, but once it was dried my nails looked perfect! The price for this was $4.99 from CVS but sometimes the prices range depending on what store they're from.

1 comment:

  1. i am absolutely in love with this color! so gonna buy it hehe.

    check out my blog
    www.littlemissglamourous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete