Saturday, February 5, 2011

My First Post :)

So this is my first post ever :) I don't know what has gotten into me. Maybe it's the new year or the OPI Burlesque nail polish collection that has me going crazy with nail polishes. In the past week I have gone through 3 different colors and styles. The first one I was bored and wrote one of my good friends on twitter on my nails, why? I couldn't tell you haha but he liked it, which then made me change them to pink (The name of it rubbed off) and white(Sinful Colors Snow me White). Once i got sick of it I then changed to purple(OPI Do You Lilac It?) which is the most gorgeous color ever!





By the way I just got that ring which is surprisingly cute, normally I think some rings that are rhinestones are cheesy but this was to good to pass up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment