Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentines Day Treat Under $10 ♡

Single or Taken this Valentine's Day? Why not treat yourself either way!
I woke up this morning to some snowy weather, which is great for me because I don't know about you guys but our weather has been anything but normal. I guess this global warming they've been talking about is coming true. Winter for us is snow from January-March and below 30 degrees. For the past few weeks it has been sunny and around 40-50 degrees (which I won't complain) but I miss the snow.
So this morning when I woke up I not only had an urge to stay home and cuddle but I had a bigger urge to make cupcakes! I went to the store picked up everything I needed all Under $9 :) I made about 24 cupcakes 
Chocolate and Confetti
Duncan Hines Confetti & Devil Food Cake- $0.94 / per box
Baking Cups- $1.47
Valentine Sprinkles- $1.88
Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting/Icing- $1.50


For Confetti Cupcakes you will need
1) 1/2 Cup of Water
2) 4 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
3) 2 Large Eggs
4) Frosting (Optional)
5) Sprinkles (Optional)
6) Cupcake Baking Pan (duh :) )
The picture under is me mixing the contents above and those little paws in the back are of my kitty Cinnamon :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment