Monday, March 12, 2012

My Favorite MAC Foundation ♥

So I've had a rough weekend to say the least but its my spring break and the drinks I've had this weekend definitely made up for everything. I actually had my first Washington Apple Shot which was delicious. I can tell for my 21st I'm going to have the best drinks :)
 Work has been really attacking my confidence and I'm trying really hard to not allow stupid things to effect me. Other than that, I have been using my new MAC Mineralized Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation and MAC 188 Duo Fibre Brush which I absolutely love! Thank god I ran out of my powder foundation because it was nothing compared to the Satin Finished.

It really lasts all day for me and even gives my skin a little glow after applying. This was definitely worth every penny. When  I tried it on I was actually able to wear NW 20 which is weird for me because I have been an NW25 for forever, but I still purchased my NW 25 because summer is coming and I will be a little darker (hopefully) :)

Hope you all had a lovely Monday :)

2 comments: