Friday, November 18, 2011

Twilight Midnight Viewing

I have to write a review for my Intro to Film class about Twilight (We could pick our own movies) Breaking Dawn that I saw last night at midnight. We got there at 9pm but the theatre we went too was very smart and instead of having lines they opened 4 theatre rooms and we could literally walk in and pick our seats. Me and my friend were catching up but it felt like the night went SO SLOW! By the time the movie started, there were screams and I will admit I was happy to start the movie off with Jacob Shirtless. None the less the movie itself was great. It was more creepier this time than the other movies but at the same time it had such cheesy moments.  Also a few moments where I wanted to completely throw up. The one part I absolutely loved was the wedding ceremony with her dad and her DRESS! It was very beautiful. Since it has been a few years since I read the books I think when the weather is really cold and it starts snowing I'll cuddle up and bring the books out and re-read them because there was a lot I didn't remember. Twilight fan or not, I still think its a great movie for everyone to see. 



On my side of things, I spilled over my popcorn, spilled red bull on my sweatshirt, hurt my hand opening a wine bottle for the women sitting next to us and a girl behind us who cried the entire end. All in all, it was a great night and I definitely needed a night out before the holiday craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment