Thursday, November 10, 2011

NOTD: Tiffany's & First snow!!

Today was a great day!
1) ITS SNOWING!
 2) I decided to do something a little different for my nails. Normally I go for a fall color or something a little dark, but  its been sunny for the past couple of days. Also after having lunch with some of my friends I saw a newspaper ad for Tiffany & CO. and I came up with the idea of using those colors on my nails.


I used:


1) MAC Mischievous Mint (The minty Tiffany box)
2) OPI Crown Me Already (The Silver bow)


I've already gotten a couple compliments on them and I'm really happy with the results! Also like I mentioned before today was the first day of snow falling and as much as I will say its beautiful now, I know I won't say the same in a couple of months! :) Anyways, hope you all are having a lovely week!

xoxo Danielle

1 comment: