Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Favorite Nail Polishes ♡

So I know I mentioned finals are around the corner and that I wouldn't be posting much, but who am I kidding? Although I don't have a huge follower number or as many comments I love blogging! So I decided to do something a little different.
I have so many favorites that I seem to never mention and maybe its time that I do, rather than recent buys! So I wanted to do 3 sets of my Favorites starting with Nail Polish, Fragrance, and Makeup 
(Left to Right): Facets of Fuchsia, You Don't Know Jacques!, Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous, Do You Lilac It?

These are all the colors I have been wearing for the fall and I'm currently obsessed with. They're the first ones I grab when I need to redo my nail polish. Try them out, you may fall in love!

2 comments:

  1. love the colours, they look good together aswell
    Kiwi ..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours specially purple :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete