Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day & Birthdays

So I'm going to regret posting this knowing that my best friend is going to see this post...but I have an issue. A while ago I posted about how for my 20th birthday my friend not only got me MAC "Mischievous Mint" and Usher Tickets so now its my turn to give her the best birthday. Her birthday was September 1st and I have been trying to plan something to surprise her for her birthday and the Christmas present that never happened years ago.

WELLLLL I just got off the phone with her and the 15 year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection I had in mind is already in her hands! So now I'm back to square one trying to figure out what I should do hmm.......

anyways I hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day! Over in Michigan it is cold/chilly and it feels like Fall is finally here. Not sure how excited I really am, but I'm about to start taking out all my hoodies! :)