Saturday, May 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Okay so this post is a little early... technically my birthday isn't until tonight at Midnight (Sunday) but I get to be the lucky person who gets to wake up at 5am to go to work from 6am-2pm...Yeah fun stuff haha so I'll be going to sleep very early tonight.

Luckily I have a lot to look forward too like dinner w. my family and the USHER & AKON CONCERT!
My best friend I mentioned in the last post decided to surprise me with Usher tickets so now I will be going to the concert on my birthday :) Then a couple days later I'll be having my birthday dinner w. my girls and the weekend after a going out night! So far things have been going really well and I can honestly say this is the best birthday ever...

Anyways when the clock strikes Midnight I will officially be 20 years old :)

Happyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyy To MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment