Thursday, July 19, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox

Hello Ladies :) 
Still busy with work and school so I've been a little behind with the posts, I apologize! But, a couple weeks ago I received my first ever Summer Beauty VoxBox from Influenster! 

What I received:
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF30
Tampax and Always Radiant Collection
Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme


After waking up late I ended up picking out the Soft Baked Bar and ate it on my way to class and I must say not only did it really taste like Banana Nut Bread (and DELICIOUS) but it also kept me full through my class until I was able to get a full meal. I'm planning on using the cuticle creme and magnetic nail polish within my next nails of the week! 

Influenster is a program which allows people to receive, test and review products. To receive a VoxBox or items like these, you can go Here


Disclaimer: I received each product in the Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment