Friday, June 15, 2012

NOTW + Kiss Nail Dress Review

Now that the weather is finally in the 80s I thought Pink would be the best pick of the week. After visiting the closest CVS to me I came across the sale section where I found Kiss Nail Dress stickers for $1.49. Originally they are $6.99, but I since I have yet to try the whole nail polish stickers fad I never wanted to spend the full price without knowing how they would be. After coming across these, I bought the Pink Leopard ones. I figured someone must have opened it or something because there was really nothing wrong with the item to make it on sale.


Kiss Nail Dress are the new nail strips that last up to 10 days, depending on what you do each day. I've had mine on for 4 days and so far it's still in tact and has not peeled once. I decided to only wear in on my ring fingers and fill the rest with Sinful Colors 24/7 which is a bright neon pink.


These nail strips are really worth the price and I plan on going out and getting more because it really does last. With two jobs, 4 days is a miracle for my nails!

I give this product a A- only because there are a lot of colors I want and that they don't have or the colors that are a little too cheesy for me.


Have any of you ladies tried these nail strips or any other's out there you love?

Disclosure:
As I mentioned above, I purchased this item on my own, with my own money. No one forced or asked me to do this review!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are really cute, Danielle! I have to try this Kiss Nail Dress set next!

    ReplyDelete