Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting Ready for Italy.....

Well today is the day.....at 7 pm my plane will be taking off to Italy and I cannot believe it. I've gone through a lot in the past week including having to buy a completely new laptop and now I woke up so a dry itchy throat (hopefully from allergies and not being sick), but for this to finally be happening. I will try to blog at least twice while I'm over there but if not, I'll at least post pictures :)

Enjoy your week ladies, hopefully the 9 hour flight goes by fast or I can at least sleep.

From my Italian professor: Ci vediamo tra pochi giorni! Preparatevi per un'esperienza indimenticabile. Il tempo qua e' favoloso! Buon viaggio e ... a giovedi! :)

Translated: See you in a few days! Get ready for an unforgettable experience. The weather here is fabulous! Enjoy your trip and see you on Thursday!

xoxo