Thursday, June 2, 2011

Something New...

So I have not been able to keep up with my posts because work has taken over my life; Plus my laptop still is in the process of being talked out of committing suicide (Which is why I have no makeup posts, etc) I've tried to take pictures with my phone but for some reason the lightening I have at home makes the pictures turn out horrible, so hopefully I'll get my laptop back asap!!

Anyways, Its officially summer and I'm finally making my room, unpacked and beautiful. I'm only on my closet so expect a post and pictures coming soon!!!

If you want to know the date let me know. I'm pretty sure that most locations and states will be the same date or around that time. So please just ask!

Countdown Until ITALY!!!!!
34 days

Hope your enjoying your week and the beautiful weather loves
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment